An Introduction to Joe
Welcome to Joe Leggs' portfolio. Joe's working life is shared here- please feel free to browse, follow and connect with Joe in any capacity be it personal or professional. All of the images shared here are representations of Joe's actual work whether by his hands or under his supervision.
Joe started working with his hands and using tools at a very young age. He took an interest in German cars as a youth and soon after began an apprenticeship at a renowned Porsche Workshop. Trained by BMW and Porsche Master technicians decades his senior, he was taught how to think, how to troubleshoot and how to manage his work effectively the way that technicians had for generations. These relationships and experiences proved invaluable to Joe... he's become a very resourceful guy that knows how to diagnose, fabricate tools and parts when needed, manage projects and can find a lasting solution for just about anything you put in front of him. What makes him unique is that he's very clean and has vast, intimate technical expertise on rare and exotic sports cars- specifically Ferrari and Porsche cars. He has a diverse blend of technical training and experience and he's always exploring ways to utilize his skills to better service his clients and their cars.
"To provide the best solutions in service, preservation and performance development for Mezger-based Porsches. I pursue this by delivering first grade service and using quality components and materials- both of which ensure a desirable outcome."
Joe is a native of San Diego, CA and has built a longstanding reputation of passion, excellence and dedication to his craft as a motorsport and streetcar technician. He has over 2 decades of experience in diagnostics, service, fabrication and high performance tuning which includes:
- Joe believes that periodic inspection and maintenance of your car will reduce inconvenience and costs: this will help keep you informed so you can plan repairs instead of being surprised by failures that leave you on the side of the road.
- He aims to deliver the best possible outcome for your vehicle and it's intended use.
- Joe chose this work because he loves it and reveres it as a trade and a craft.
- Joe's passion for his work and for Porsche cars motivates him to be the best.
- It is important to him that his clients understand what he does and why he does it.
- Joe believes that it is his duty to be thorough and truthful in his communications with his clients.
- He believe that earned-trust relationships make business and life easier.
- He believes in the power of a win-win.